Memorial Health System Careers
Memorial Health System understands that caring employees create the high quality atmosphere of each MHS affiliate. Our Healthcare Champions take pride in their work being “People You Know Caring For People You Love.”
MHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
If you any questions, our HR Department would be happy to help you over the phone at (785) 263-6635 or by email at email@example.com.
You may apply online or print an Application for Employment (PDF) and submit it to:
Memorial Health System
511 NE 10th Street
Abilene, KS 67410
View our current openings on the Radio Works Job Link website. (You will leave the MHS website)
- Time Off
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Floating Holiday
- Bereavement Leave
- Child Care
- Child Development Center Learn and Grow Depot is a short distance from MHS affiliates and serves children from 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- Employees may qualify for subsidized child care (based on income) at Learn and Grow Depot
- Cots for Tots – sick child care at no cost for ages 4 and older
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for unreimbursed dependent care expenses
- Insurance, etc.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for unreimbursed medical expenses
- Group Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 40% off cafeteria purchases and free coffee and tea to employees on duty
- 50% discount on single and family memberships at Impact Sports and Fitness
- 50% discount on cost of prescription drugs up to $1,500 per year
- 22% discount for employees with Verizon Wireless plan
- Hospital prompt pay discount:10% off the self-pay portion of your bill
- Self Pay Hospital Benefit: Up to $250 annually may be written off a bill
- Office Max retail connect card – gives access to low contract pricing on each purchase.
- Discount pricing on GE appliances
- KPERS (Kansas Public Employees Retirement System)
- Tax Deferred Annuity (403b)
- Additional Benefits
- Opportunity to obtain annual fitness award bonus – up to $125
- Education and Training Opportunities
- Employee Sharing Fund (for assisting coworkers in financial need due to unforeseen circumstances)
- Employee Assistance Program for issues including mental health, marital/relationship issues, stress, legal services, criminal matters, tax preparation, financial matters, and more
- Employee immunization and testing – required immunizations for employment/training and flu vaccinations are provided for free
We have a position for you and your family in our community.
Memorial Health System is seeking a General Surgeon.
The Memorial Health System Board of Directors offers a total of $10,000 in scholarship funds each year to students accepted into health-related educational programs. For more information, please call the Chief Nursing Officer at (785) 263-6612. The scholarship deadline is typically mid-February.
The Memorial Health System Volunteer Corps also offers a scholarship to high school seniors pursuing a career in health care. Please call the Director of Volunteer Services at (785) 263-6692 to learn more. The scholarship deadline is typically April 20.
Memorial Health System affiliates also periodically offer scholarships for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) classes. Please call (785) 263-1431 to learn if scholarships are available.
Learn more about Abilene. This community and surrounding communities have many recreational, educational, and entertainment opportunities for all ages. View some of these sites to see what Abilene has to offer. Abilene is located on I-70 and is not far from larger cities such as Manhattan, Wichita and Kansas City… so you and your family can enjoy the benefits of living in a smaller community with easy access to larger community offerings.
Please contact the Human Resources Department with any questions or comments at (785) 263-6635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.