Memorial Hospital offers:
- 24-hour emergency care,
- a childbirth center,
- a skilled nursing program,
- a diagnostic laboratory,
- diagnostic radiology and imaging services,
- rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy,
- sports medicine services,
- respiratory care,
- cardiac rehabilitation,
- a geriatric behavioral health unit,
- pain management clinic,
- general surgery, and
- an array of visiting specialists who hold clinics and perform surgery at Memorial Hospital so you don’t have to travel far to receive the health care you need.
Memorial Hospital is an affiliate of Memorial Health System, and partners with other Memorial Health System affiliates to provide continuity of care.